Thursday, January 9, 2014

9 Things...we're doing to stay warm!

To be fair, not all of us are stuck in this winter storm (or Alaska or Canada) but hey--California and Texas can get chilly!

Still, we all have coping mechanisms for those frigid days. This is how we keep warm:

Juniper Bell: Go to Hawaii?
Meg Benjamin: Fire plus hot alcohol (mulled wine works).
Pg Forte: I have a little portable sauna that gets a lot of use in cold weather. I also keep a set of Himalayan salt crystal foot blocks on the floor under my desk. Just a few minutes in the oven, and those babies are all nice and toasty.
Sydney Somers: Stay in bed ;) Kinsey Holley: I'm post-menopausal and I live in Houston, so 90% of the time all I have to do is throw on a sweatshirt.
Kate Davies: Hot chocolate with either peppermint schnapps or Bailey's.
Kelly Jamieson: I'm stay in bed too. Electric blanket and a book.
Erin Nicholas: fuzzy socks and hot baths-- not at the same time ;)
Skylar Kade: My recipe is thick socks, down comforter, and two space heating dogs

What's your favorite way to stay cozy during winter?

No comments: