Thursday, October 17, 2013

October Pick Your Pleasure: wine and chocolate edition

What would be worse: having cheap jug wine as your only alcoholic beverage option, or having cheap milk chocolate as your only dessert option?

Kelly: Definitely cheap wine. I can easily live without chocolate.
Meg: Definitely the cheap wine. I could skip the chocolate, but not the wine!
Erin: I already eat cheap milk chocolate! LOL! I'd say the wine too.
Syd: See now I think I have to say the chocolate would be worse, because no matter what cheap chocolate will always taste like cheap chocolate. But the wine on the other hand, once you force down a glass or two, it's only going to get better
PG: I'm confused. I think I agree with Syd. Except I think I agree with Kelly and Meg too. Just give me the wine.
Kate: I could force down cheap wine if necessary. Cheap chocolate would hurt my heart.
Juniper: I'm with the cheap wine, high-quality chocolate crowd. I have no palate at all.
Skylar: what, give up my artisan chocolate? Pass the 70% cacao with sea salt and caramel...and the tequila.

What's your pick? Vote below!

What would be worse: having cheap jug wine as your only alcoholic beverage option, or having cheap milk chocolate as your only dessert option?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

No comments: