Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thursday 13: Best Conference Cities


Can you tell we're excited for the RT Convention? While we're thrilled to be seeing each other, and our favorite authors, again, we're not exactly chomping at the bit to spend five days in Kansas City. It's a nice place, sure, but these are our 13 dream US conference destinations:

  1. Portland, OR
  2. Charleston, SC 
  3. San Francisco, CA
  4. Savannah, GA
  5. New York City, NY
  6. Boston, MA
  7. Albuquerque, NM
  8. Philadelphia, PA
  9. Denver, CO
  10. Las Vegas, NV
  11. Nashville, TN
  12. San Antonio, TX
  13. San Diego, CA

2 comments:

Erin Nicholas said...

I, personally, am thrilled that it's in KC :) It's a great city and the midwest gets a bad rap... sure our weather has SUCKED lately, but we're nice and friendly and we have beautiful wide open spaces and fresh air! ;) Okay, I'm biased...

Can't wait!!!!

PG Forte said...

I dunno. I'm looking forward to KC. It's not often you visit one city and two states at the same time. I'm also a big BBQ fan.

Now, if I could just get the Oklahoma soundtrack to stop running in my head, it'd be all good. lol!

I'd go just about anywhere to spend time with my favorite authors, readers, editors, co-bloggers and FRIENDS! (yeah, there's no particular order to that list, btw)