Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday Thirteen - Thirteen Cowboys Walking Away

Last Labor Day weekend, I went to the rodeo with my family, as we do every year. My husband rented a fancy lens for his camera and spent the weekend taking a boatload of pictures. I had only one request. "Honey, could you take pictures of the competitors after they've finished their rides?"

Yes. My wonderful, fabulous husband took a bunch of pictures of hot men in Wranglers walking away from the camera. Now, *that's* a hero. :)

And I never got around to sharing them, so in the spirit of new year/new starts, here are my thirteen favorite pictures!












3 comments:

Maia Strong said...

Oo! You saved the best for last, IMO. Nice!

Meg Benjamin said...

Fringe is in, apparently.

Juniper Bell said...

That is some fine-looking cowboy ass! Thank you!