Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Dance



Yesterday, my first print book was released! The beautiful cover is below. Since getting my author copies, I have fondled them, disbelieving that my story is actually in print. PRINT! I love my e-books, but I'm a bibliophile at heart. I love the smell of them, the weight of them, the texture of their pages... and this one is my creation, along with the other extremely talented authors, Natasha Moore and Jenna Ives.


To give you an idea of how I've been behaving, I've included the video exhibits below. Enjoy!





6 comments:

host said...

Congratulations!!!

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Congratulations! I know what you mean about a fresh print job. Ink and leather are my two favorite smells!

Meg Benjamin said...

Congrats, Skylar. And thanks for the happy feet!

Debra St. John said...

Congrats, Skylar. There's no feeling in the world like holding that first (well any actually!) book you've written in your hands!

Enjoy! (And keep on dancing!!)

kelly said...

Congratulations Skylar! And I love those videos. The made me very happy too :-)

Skylar Kade said...

Thanks for the well-wishes :)